Friday, June 23, 2017

7th Grade ends year with a CO2 bang!!!

We couldn't let the 7th graders who finished their CO2 dragsters leave for summer without at least testing them. We originally thought we would have time to set up the entire race track with the guideline and start/finish line but as things typically go, time ran out. So we brought the students outside and let them get a feel for how the system works and see how far they could roll. Sometimes they would barrel rolling with comical results and one even hit the curb so hard it snapped a wheel off.


I was a bit busy setting up and getting them ready to fire off so I am currently waiting for some of the 7th graders to send me their video from today's events. As I receive them, I'll update the site.







Special Thanks to Ms. Mello for taking care of crowd control.